Digital Content Strategist/Copywriter
Many times a company’s website and advertising falls short of representing what makes them truly awesome. In a sense, valuable aspects of their company are buried. Matmon means hidden treasure, and we are passionate about uncovering the hidden treasure in each company to show off what makes them unique.
What started as a website company 24 years ago is now a full-service digital agency with creative, development, and marketing departments all working together to provide custom solutions to empower brands.
Matmon is seeking a full-time Content Strategist to join our small, fast-paced team. The candidate must be a self-starter with a passion for driving strategy and creating cohesive content that helps see a project through completion.
- Write, edit, and proofread communications including emails, landing pages, video scripts, social media, product website, briefs, and more.
- Ensure a cohesive marketing message across all communication platforms.
- Create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides, and content libraries.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement on product websites, conduct content audits, generate content inventories and suggest content optimization for effective content marketing.
- Create and manage social media calendars and campaigns.
- Stay consistent with the greater marketing strategy.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in content strategy and written communication.
- Proven professional writing/copywriting and editing skills (agency experience preferred)
- Ability to quickly understand technologies and concepts to write/rewrite concise and persuasive marketing content
- Experience crafting digital content strategies for websites, social media, etc.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and solutions-oriented thinking, writing and verbal communications skills, interpersonal skills, and flexibility.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and juggle writing priorities