Senior Web & Graphics Designer – Full-Time Position
We are looking for a talented, full-time web designer to join our team! The ideal candidate will be conceptual and strategic with excellent graphic design skills and at least three years of experience in digital design. This individual will be responsible for design work for both print and web-based platforms, including websites, landing pages and digital banner ads, as well as branding and traditional print. Part of their role will be to translate client needs into compelling visual designs based on the client’s marketing and business objectives.
- Minimum 3+ years of expertise in web design
- Must have advanced knowledge in current graphic and web design software (Adobe Creative Cloud) including, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of user experience best practices
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Experience designing for both mobile and desktop displays
- Ability to design for print and web-based platforms, with solid experience in creating multi-channel digital designs (email, banners, URL landing pages, etc.)
- Proven work experience as a web designer; experience with WordPress is preferred
- Must have knowledge of print production – how to prepress files based on industry standards, work with vendors,
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Must be up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Ability to handle multiple projects with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced agency environment and meet deadlines
- Knowledge in video production software including, including Adobe Premiere, is a plus
How to Apply: Qualified applicants, please submit resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.