- Digital Marketing Intern
- How to Apply
Digital Marketing Intern (Unpaid)
Looking to gain real-world experience in digital marketing? Ever wanted to be a part of an advertising agency?
We are looking for up-and-coming digital marketers to help Matmon accelerate our growth. This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to learn the ins and outs of digital marketing in a fast-paced, exciting environment. You will gain experience in campaign development, social outreach, SEO, SEM, web analytics, and much more.
- Develop compelling and creative content
- Research campaign-related articles and trends
- Conduct marketing research
- Develop content marketing strategies
- Analyze success using proprietary site analytics
- Influence and contribute innovative ideas to help drive client success
- Passionate about online marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail, grammar and spelling,and strong communication skills
- Strong desire to learn
- Strong writing skills
- Some college credits in marketing, journalism, literature, English, graphic design, media, data science or related major.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to create and foster relationships
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
Nice to have
- Video and graphics production skills
- Photography experience
- Adobe Suite experience
The internship will begin on a 3 month trial with the possibility of full-time hire at the end.
Hours will depend on interns’ schedules and can be negotiable.